Small-engine convenience, big-engine performance
This versatile, twin-cylinder 4-stroke combines power and responsiveness - and delivers a super-smooth ride. Outstanding fuel economy also means that you're being kinder to the environment, with exhaust emissions cut to a minimum.
Enjoy too, the many extras that only a Yamaha outboard delivers. Benefits like computer-controlled ignition, a special light-load starting system, a water-cooled fuel pump, and a large-volume silencer – all normally only found on larger engines. For commercial, professional or leisure use, it adds up to a winning formula.
At a glance
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio
- Manual and Electric start options
- Light-load manual starter
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting
- Power Tilt option
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- Fresh Water Flushing system
- One-piece, solid top cowling
- High-output alternator
- Front-mounted shift lever for easy control
- Single-lever steering friction (Tiller model)
- Convenient vertical & horizontal storage positions
Whether you enjoy the thrill of water sports or just relaxing on your boat, choose the engine that helps you get more out of your time on the water.
Full pricing information
Includes: White Aluminium propeller, 25ltr fuel tank and line. Prices includes VAT at 20%.
All information in this catalogue is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. Photographs may show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of these images. Always respect the local maritime regulations. Always wear the recommended personal flotation device and safety equipment when boating.