Small-engine convenience, big-engine performance
This versatile, twin-cylinder 4-stroke combines power and responsiveness - and delivers a super-smooth ride. Outstanding fuel economy also means that you're being kinder to the environment, with exhaust emissions cut to a minimum.
Enjoy too, the many extras that only a Yamaha outboard delivers. Benefits like computer-controlled ignition, a special light-load starting system, a water-cooled fuel pump, and a large-volume silencer – all normally only found on larger engines. For commercial, professional or leisure use, it adds up to a winning formula.
At a glance
- One-piece, solid top cowling
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting
- Manual and Electric start options
- Power Tilt option
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio
- Front-mounted shift lever for easy control
- Light-load manual starter
- Convenient vertical & horizontal storage positions
- High-output alternator
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- Single-lever steering friction (Tiller model)
- Fresh Water Flushing system
Whether you enjoy the thrill of water sports or just relaxing on your boat, choose the engine that helps you get more out of your time on the water.
All information in this catalogue is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. Photographs may show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of these images. Always respect the local maritime regulations. Always wear the recommended personal flotation device and safety equipment when boating.