Meet our new portable. Even lighter. Even tougher.
The specification now includes two resting pads (side and rear), improved carry handles, battery-less EFI and full compatibility with our Digital Network Gauges.
With its single-lever steering friction adjustment, new wide-span motor mount, high-output alternator and options of Variable Trolling Speed, Y-COP Security and Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt, the F25 is the natural choice.
At a glance
- VTS (Variable Trolling Speed) option on r/c
- Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt option
- Compatible with Yamaha Digital Network Gauges
- High-output alternator for extra starting power
- New tough and solid one-piece top cowling
- 25% lighter - unique power-to-weight performance
- Manual, electric and manual/electric start options
- New battery-less EFI system for easy starting
- VTS slower-than-normal idle speed (option on r/c)
- Exclusive Y-COP immobiliser security available
- Single-lever steering friction (Tiller model)
- Multi-function tiller handle option
Whether you enjoy the thrill of water sports or just relaxing on your boat, choose the engine that helps you get more out of your time on the water.
Full pricing information
All information in this catalogue is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. Photographs may show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of these images. Always respect the local maritime regulations. Always wear the recommended personal flotation device and safety equipment when boating.