The amazing M12 - Just switch it on and take off
Incredibly simple and quiet to use, these compact 12-Volt units have adjustable brackets for quick, easy fitting, so you can go straight out, switch on and have fun. They are very easy to control, with a conveniently positioned tiller and a comfortable hand grip.
They're built tough too, with permanent magnet motors, damage-resistant casings and coatings, and special composite drive shafts that won’t bend, break or corrode in normal use. A power propeller maximises thrust and resists trailing weeds and other underwater debris.
At a glance
- Power propeller resists weeds and trailing debris
- Almost indestructible composite prop shaft
- Surprisingly powerful - but easy to control
- Tough construction and dependable 12-Volt motor
- Extremely friendly to the environment
- Very simple and light to carry about - and to fit
- Push-to-Test meter - for easy battery level checks
- Quick-Cam Depth Adjuster - easy prop depth control
Yamaha Electric Drives are the most environment-friendly way to power your small boat when you’re out relaxing on the water.
Full pricing information
All information in this catalogue is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. Photographs may show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of these images. Always respect the local maritime regulations. Always wear the recommended personal flotation device and safety equipment when boating.