The super-quiet M20 - Just switch on and take off
Incredibly simple and quiet to use, these compact 12-Volt units have adjustable brackets for quick, easy fitting, so you can go straight out, switch on and have fun. This M20 model features a twist-on hand control, offering a tilt angle of up to 45° extending up to 15 cm - and with a comfortable contoured grip.
It's built tough too, with a permanent magnet motor, damage-resistant casing parts and coatings, and a special composite drive shaft that won’t bend, break or corrode in normal use. A power propeller maximises thrust and resists trailing weeds and other underwater debris.
At a glance
- Very simple and light to carry about - and to fit
- Surprisingly powerful - but easy to control
- Tough construction and dependable 12-Volt motor
- Almost indestructible composite prop shaft
- Comfortable tiller with twist-on hand control
- Versatile steering tension control
- Power propeller resists weeds and trailing debris
- Push-to-Test meter - for easy battery level checks
- Extremely friendly to the environment
- Quick-Cam Depth Adjuster - easy prop depth control
Yamaha Electric Drives are the most environment-friendly way to power your small boat when you’re out relaxing on the water.
Full pricing information
Includes: Weedless propeller. Prices includes VAT at 20%.
All information in this catalogue is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. Photographs may show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of these images. Always respect the local maritime regulations. Always wear the recommended personal flotation device and safety equipment when boating.