For superfast re-starts there’s a compact new electric starter – and the tougher clutch and 6-speed wide-ratio transmission can take on the most arduous terrain. And with onboard Wi-Fi, the intelligent new WR250F can be easily fine-tuned using the Power Tuner app on a smartphone.
When it comes to handling performance the new WR250F is in another league. The new YZ250F-derived lightweight aluminium beam frame gets a revised rigidity balance for razor sharp handling and confident stability – and the industry-leading suspension is further improved for an outstanding ride at all speeds.
At a glance
- New high-performance engine
- New smartphone engine tuning
- 2-mode engine map switch
- Lighter and tougher clutch
- Wide-ratio 6-speed transmission
- Mass-centralised starter motor
- New sharper-handling aluminium frame
- Industry-leading suspension
- Slimline new-look bodywork
- Bigger skid plate
- Larger 7.9-litre fuel tank
- Lower, flatter and slimmer seat
The new WR250F is ready to shake up the world of enduro and change the way that you look at the 250cc 4-stroke class. Benefitting from the very latest motocross technology and enhanced with a range of enduro-specific features, it’s one of the most exciting bikes of the decade.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.