Challenge the Darkness
Equipped with a fully adjustable Öhlins rear shock, the MT-09 SP takes the Hyper Naked handling experience into another world. Its special equipment includes adjustable forks and black instruments with black handlebar controls, as well as blue wheels and a blue-stitched seat.
Finished in an MT-10 SP inspired Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme, this high-performance naked bike is the real deal. MT-09 SP: Challenge the Darkness.
At a glance
- Remotely adjustable Öhlins rear suspension
- Exclusive Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme
- Quick Shift System (QSS) gives faster upshifting
- Agile handling performance
- Dynamic styling, aggressive twin LED headlights
- Torque-rich CP3, 847 cc, 3-cylinder crossplane engine
- Fully adjustable front forks
- Assist and Slipper clutch for smooth corner entry
- Traction Control System (TCS) and D-MODE
- Swingarm mounted licence plate holder
- Lightweight aluminium frame and swingarm
- LED position lights
Full pricing information
MT-09 SP Silver Blu Carbon£9,399.00
All prices include On-the-Road preparation charges, delivery to dealer, number plates, pre-delivery inspection, petrol and VAT at 20%. Government first registration fee and Vehicle Excise Duty is excluded and will be charged additionally at the prevailing rate.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Yamaha encourage you to ride safely and respect fellow riders and the environment. Images shown depict professional riders performing under controlled conditions. Specifications and appearance of Yamaha products as shown here are subject to change without notice and may vary according to requirements and conditions. For further details, please consult your Yamaha dealer.