MT-10 SPA new burst of darkness is coming - and once you experience the MT-10 SP's total performance, you will instantly know that you have truly entered the Dark Side of Japan. Accessorize your MT-10 SP
Speed of Darkness
This special version of the MT-10 is equipped with Öhlins Electronic Racing Suspension for the highest degree of control - as well as an exclusive full colour TFT meter panel and special racing colours.
The Traction Control System, Assist & Slipper clutch and Quick Shifter System give you the technology to harness the 998cc engine's brutal power - while the hefty linear torque combined with outstanding chassis agility make this bike the definitive Hyper Naked. Yamaha MT-10 SP: Speed of Darkness.
At a glance
- Exclusive full colour TFT meter panel
- Strong and linear low to mid-range torque
- Ultra-short wheelbase aluminium Deltabox chassis
- Torque-rich 4-cylinder 'CP4' crossplane engine
- YCC-T, D-MODE and Traction Control System (TCS)
- Dynamic mass-forward silhouette
- Upright riding position with forward lean
- Exclusive blue/silver colour scheme
- A&S clutch and Quick Shifter System (QSS)
- High specification brakes with radial front calipers
- Fully adjustable Öhlins electronic suspension
- YZF-R1-derived engine and chassis technology
Full pricing information
MT-10 SP Silver Blu Carbon£14,299.00
All prices include On-the-Road preparation charges, delivery to dealer, number plates, pre-delivery inspection, petrol and VAT at 20%. Government first registration fee and Vehicle Excise Duty is excluded and will be charged additionally at the prevailing rate.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Yamaha encourage you to ride safely and respect fellow riders and the environment. Images shown depict professional riders performing under controlled conditions. Specifications and appearance of Yamaha products as shown here are subject to change without notice and may vary according to requirements and conditions. For further details, please consult your Yamaha dealer.