Ray of Darkness
You’ve done a lot of riding. So you know exactly what you want. Serious power with corner-carving precision. And natural ergonomics that mean you can ride anywhere on any road. Ride the Ray of Darkness with the MT-10.
Driven by a 998cc crossplane engine tuned for extra low to mid-range torque - and rolling on a lightweight ultra-short wheelbase aluminium Deltabox chassis with a natural riding position - the MT-10 gives you ultimate power with class leading agility and total control.
At a glance
- Torque-rich 4-cylinder 'CP4' crossplane engine
- YZF-R1-derived engine, chassis and suspension
- Tuned for strong, linear low to mid-range torque
- YCC-T, D-MODE and TCS Traction Control System
- Multi-function LCD instruments
- Fully adjustable high specification suspension
- Dynamic mass-forward silhouette
- Lightweight aluminium Deltabox main frame
- High specification ABS brakes with radial callipers
- Short 1400mm wheelbase for class-leading agility
- Upright riding position with forward lean
- A&S clutch and Quick Shifter System (QSS)
Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Yamaha encourage you to ride safely and respect fellow riders and the environment. Images shown depict professional riders performing under controlled conditions. Specifications and appearance of Yamaha products as shown here are subject to change without notice and may vary according to requirements and conditions. For further details, please consult your Yamaha dealer.