Ride the Revolution
Featuring our unique leaning multi wheel technology, this radical and versatile new 3-wheel motorcycle looks, rides and feels like nothing else. Twisting roads are its natural playground. And with dual leaning front wheels giving you enhanced feelings of grip, the NIKEN can corner carve with total confidence.
With its bold and futuristic body design, the NIKEN projects a commanding presence. And its torque rich 847 cc, 3-cylinder engine and lightweight hybrid chassis ensure thrilling sports performance and long distance comfort. Ride the Revolution.
At a glance
- Ackerman steering, double upside down front forks
- Around 50:50 weight distribution with rider
- Radical, bold and unique design
- Deep lean angle, maximum 45 degrees
- Advanced leaning multi-wheel technology
- Hybrid steel and aluminium frame
- TCS, QSS, A&S clutch, D-MODE, Cruise Control
- Totally new concept in the motorcycle industry
- Unique corner carving abilities
- Feelings of front end grip, confidence and braking
- Fully adjustable rear suspension
- 847 cc, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC CP3 engine
Full pricing information
Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Yamaha encourage you to ride safely and respect fellow riders and the environment. Images shown depict professional riders performing under controlled conditions. Specifications and appearance of Yamaha products as shown here are subject to change without notice and may vary according to requirements and conditions. For further details, please consult your Yamaha dealer.