SCR950There's a new kind of motorcycle on the block. Inspired by the street scramblers of the 1960s, the SCR950 blends authentic design with modern technology to create a new kind of bike that's about good vibes and cool style. Build your dream SCR950
Born to find new ways
Maybe you're returning to riding or trading up from a smaller bike? Either way the SCR950's rugged good looks, natural riding position and timeless style are hard to resist. Built to handle everything from city streets to unpaved trails, this urban scrambler is a great new way to enjoy two wheels.
With its pulsating V-twin engine and classic twin shock chassis, this iconic machine captures the spirit of motorcycling, and makes every ride a special occasion.
At a glance
- Flangeless 13.2-litre fuel tank, under-seat storage
- Heavy-duty block-pattern Bridgestone tyres
- Twin piggyback shocks with model specific settings
- Air-cooled, 942cc, 60-degree, V-twin engine
- Steel front and rear fenders
- Spoked wheels, aluminium rims, 19" front/17" rear
- Vintage number plate style side panels
- Wide scrambler-style braced steel handlebars
- Black coloured engine and components
- 41mm forks with protective gaiters
- Wave-style floating front disc brake
- Flat dual seat with forward riding position
Full pricing information
SCR950 Racing Red£8,999.00
SCR950 Yamaha Black£8,999.00
Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Yamaha encourage you to ride safely and respect fellow riders and the environment. Images shown depict professional riders performing under controlled conditions. Specifications and appearance of Yamaha products as shown here are subject to change without notice and may vary according to requirements and conditions. For further details, please consult your Yamaha dealer.