Born to make a comeback
Featuring an iconic colour scheme and fitted with a range of exclusive scrambler equipment, the XSR700 XTribute pays homage to the XT, and recaptures the fundamental thrills and enjoyment that you're looking for in a bike.
Its special features include an XT-style flat seat and chunky footrests, as well as off-road handlebars and fork gaiters that complement its timeless scrambler style. Thanks to its 689cc, inline, 2-cylinder engine and lightweight chassis, the power and technology of the XSR700 XTribute leaves a lasting impression.
At a glance
- XSR700 XTribute scrambler
- Inspired by the legendary XT500
- Off-road handlebars and chunky footrests
- Iconic XT-inspired colours and graphics
- Special XT-style flat seat and fork gaiters
- Pirelli MT60RS tyres, smooth on- and off-road riding
- Classic cool scrambler with modern technology
- Strong performance and easy handling
- Special instruments and radiator protectors
- 689cc 2-cylinder crossplane philosophy engine
- Compact and lightweight chassis
- Optional Akrapovič black high-level exhaust
Full pricing information
XSR700 XTribute Tech Black£8,402.00
All prices include On-the-Road preparation charges, delivery to dealer, number plates, pre-delivery inspection, petrol and VAT at 20%. Government first registration fee and Vehicle Excise Duty is excluded and will be charged additionally at the prevailing rate.