XSR700The XSR700 makes a serious statement. Designed to take a timeless feel built on historical icons, matched with tomorrow’s technology for a pure, entertaining riding experience. With deep torque and a super agile chassis, it’s for those who appreciate heritage and love to ride. Build your dream XSR700
The cutting edge 689cc inline 2-cylinder engine features our special 'crossplane philosophy' enabling it to develop linear torque for outstanding acceleration. The retro styled XSR700 also benefits from a tight and lightweight chassis for outstanding agility and handling.
The XSR700 takes the best of design from Yamaha’s history in homage to the past but is very much the motorcycle of tomorrow.
At a glance
- Pirelli Phantom tyres with authentic tread pattern
- Crossplane philosophy design with 270-degree crank
- Deep and powerful linear torque output
- Mass-forward design with sculpted bodywork
- Outstanding fuel efficiency
- Dual 282mm front discs with 4-pot calipers
- Two-texture leather vintage style seat unit
- Aluminium fuel tank unit
- Liquid-cooled 689cc inline 2-cylinder 4-stroke
- Vintage inspired headlight and rear light unit
- Built for optimum riding enjoyment
Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Yamaha encourage you to ride safely and respect fellow riders and the environment. Images shown depict professional riders performing under controlled conditions. Specifications and appearance of Yamaha products as shown here are subject to change without notice and may vary according to requirements and conditions. For further details, please consult your Yamaha dealer.