Born to break rules
Inspired by the cool Yard Built specials created for Yamaha by the world's leading custom builders, the XV950 Racer is aimed at today's generation of free thinking riders who want a raw and authentic bike that's ready to customise.
With its torque-rich V-twin engine, sports riding position and timeless good looks, the bold XV950 Racer brings together low rider style with café racer attitude to create a new kind of gutsy and light handling bike that defies convention. Because rules were made to be broken.
At a glance
- Authentic Sport Heritage racer
- Raw and timeless styling
- Sporty leaning-forward riding position
- Single seat design including seat cover
- Café racer cowling and clip-on handlebars
- Aluminium sidepanels
- High-torque air-cooled 60-degree V-twin engine
- Piggyback-style gas rear shocks
- Double cradle frame for timeless looks
- 12-spoke cast alloy wheels
- Wave style 298mm discs with ABS
- V-twin low rider with café racer attitude
Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Yamaha encourage you to ride safely and respect fellow riders and the environment. Images shown depict professional riders performing under controlled conditions. Specifications and appearance of Yamaha products as shown here are subject to change without notice and may vary according to requirements and conditions. For further details, please consult your Yamaha dealer.