Born with performance
Compact and stylish with a low seat height, the XV950R delivers a sporty ride while retaining the character that is a critical part of owning such an individual machine. Yamaha’s flat line style and use of exposed metal accentuates the bike’s pure simplicity while the V-twin motor provides spirited performance. The XV950R takes the relaxed attitude of a bobber and injects an element of sporting ability with upgraded suspension.
At a glance
- Air-cooled 60-degree SOHC V-twin engine
- Revised intake system for outstanding efficiency
- Compact air cleaner for improved torque
- Boosted low to mid-range performance
- 2-into-1 exhaust pipe hugs the engine’s form
- Rubber damped clutch to reduce rider fatigue
- Buckskin-look seat cover
- Double cradle frame for light and agile handling
- 12-spoke cast wheels with ABS as standard
- Wave style 298mm discs with floating rotors
- Piggy back shock absorbers with adjustable damping
- 12 litre teardrop fuel tank with stripe paint
Drawn by iconic Yamahas of the past, fabrication specialists all over the world have used the traditional Japanese quality engineering as a basis to build a new style of bike. Individual to its creator and reflecting their own influences, at their heart these creations remain true to the core principles of engineering excellence ingrained within every Yamaha.
Full pricing information
XV950R Tech Graphite£8,699.00
All prices include On-the-Road preparation charges, delivery to dealer, number plates, pre-delivery inspection, petrol and VAT at 20%. Government first registration fee and Vehicle Excise Duty is excluded and will be charged additionally at the prevailing rate.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Yamaha encourage you to ride safely and respect fellow riders and the environment. Images shown depict professional riders performing under controlled conditions. Specifications and appearance of Yamaha products as shown here are subject to change without notice and may vary according to requirements and conditions. For further details, please consult your Yamaha dealer.