Turn up the Revolution!
Featuring our unique Leaning Multi-Wheel (LMW) technology, this radical and versatile 3-wheel motorcycle looks, rides and feels like nothing else. Twisting roads are its natural playground. And with dual leaning front wheels giving you enhanced feelings of grip, the NIKEN can corner carve with total confidence.
With its bold and futuristic body design, the NIKEN projects a commanding presence. And its torque rich 847cc 3-cylinder engine and lightweight hybrid chassis ensure thrilling sports performance and long distance touring comfort. Turn up the Revolution.
At a glance
- Unrivalled corner carving experience
- All season, high specification Sport Tourer
- Most innovative design in the Sport Touring class
- Feelings of front end grip, confidence and braking
- Advanced leaning multi-wheel technology
- Deep lean angle, maximum 45 degrees
- Ackerman steering, double upside down front forks
- Around 50:50 weight distribution with rider
- Fully adjustable rear suspension
- 847 cc, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC CP3 engine
- TCS, QSS, A&S clutch, D-MODE, Cruise Control
- Hybrid steel and aluminium frame
Full pricing information
All prices include On-the-Road preparation charges, delivery to dealer, number plates, pre-delivery inspection, petrol and VAT at 20%. Government first registration fee and Vehicle Excise Duty is excluded and will be charged additionally at the prevailing rate.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Yamaha encourage you to ride safely and respect fellow riders and the environment. Images shown depict professional riders performing under controlled conditions. Specifications and appearance of Yamaha products as shown here are subject to change without notice and may vary according to requirements and conditions. For further details, please consult your Yamaha dealer.