YZF-R1MYour whole motorcycling career has been building up to this moment. And with the new YZF-R1M you can be sure that you are in possession of the most advanced Yamaha production track bike of all time. Take a look at the new more aerodynamic M1-inspired carbon bodywork and it's clear that this race-focused motorcycle is constructed like no other machine.
R history. Your future.
With its state-of-the-art Öhlins Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS) – including new NPX anti-cavitator gas front forks – as well as new Brake Control (BC) system and new 3-mode Engine Brake Management (EBM) system, the YZF-R1M is ready to push the boundaries.
And its mind-blowing array of wirelessly tuneable electronic control technologies give you the highest degree of confidence.
At a glance
- New aerodynamically efficient M1-inspired bodywork
- Premium Öhlins Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS)
- New Öhlins NPX anti-cavitation gas forks
- New 2-mode Brake Control (BC) system
- New 3-mode Engine Brake Management (EBM) system
- High efficiency 998cc EU5 engine
- New carbon tail section, carbon bodywork & mudguards
- New Bridgestone Battlax RS11 tyres - 200 wide rear
- Production number engraved on special R1M plaque
- Lightweight ride-by-wire APSG throttle
- Optimised Launch Control (LCS) system
- Exclusive CCU enables wireless trackside tuning
Virtually every part of the latest YZF-R1M has been developed with the knowledge gained though the company's race teams over the last seven decades – including WSBK and MotoGP. Its new M1-style carbon fairing gives over 5% more aerodynamic efficiency – and the sophisticated electronic control technologies and Electronic Racing Suspension were developed on the race track.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Yamaha encourage you to ride safely and respect fellow riders and the environment. Images shown depict professional riders performing under controlled conditions. Specifications and appearance of Yamaha products as shown here are subject to change without notice and may vary according to requirements and conditions. For further details, please consult your Yamaha dealer.