R1MYour whole motorcycling career has been building up to this moment. And with the R1M you can be sure that you are in possession of the most advanced Yamaha production track bike of all time. Take a look at the more aerodynamic M1-inspired carbon bodywork and it's clear that this race-focused motorcycle is constructed like no other machine. Build your dream R1M
R history. Your future.
With its state-of-the-art Öhlins Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS) – including NPX anti-cavitator gas front forks – as well as Brake Control (BC) system and 3-mode Engine Brake Management (EBM) system, the R1M is ready to push the boundaries.
And its mind-blowing array of wirelessly tuneable electronic control technologies give you the highest degree of confidence.
At a glance
- Production number engraved on special R1M plaque
- Aerodynamically efficient M1-inspired bodywork
- Premium Öhlins Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS)
- Öhlins NPX anti-cavitation gas forks
- 2-mode Brake Control (BC) system
- 3-mode Engine Brake Management (EBM) system
- High efficiency 998cc EU5 engine
- Carbon tail section, carbon bodywork & mudguards
- Bridgestone Battlax RS11 tyres - 200 wide rear
- Lightweight ride-by-wire APSG throttle
- Launch Control (LCS) system
- Exclusive CCU enables wireless trackside tuning
Virtually every part of the latest R1M has been developed with the knowledge gained though the company's race teams over the last seven decades – including WSBK and MotoGP. Its M1-style carbon fairing gives over 5% more aerodynamic efficiency – and the sophisticated electronic control technologies and Electronic Racing Suspension were developed on the race track.
Full pricing information
R1M Icon Performance£22,602.00
All prices include On-the-Road preparation charges, delivery to dealer, number plates, pre-delivery inspection, petrol, government first registration fee, Vehicle Excise Duty and VAT at 20%. .