Yamaha YZF-R1M. We R1
For reduced lap times there's an upgraded Quickshift System (QSS) giving seamless upshifting and downshifting. The revised Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS) automatically adjusts damping to give higher levels of braking, acceleration and cornering control – and a new interface makes selecting modes easier.
The new ECU works with the QSS and improved lift control system (LIF) to allow harder acceleration – and the fairing's restyled graphics focus on its lightweight carbon structure.
At a glance
- Upward truss type swingarm / magnesium rear frame
- 6-axis IMU with Gyro/G sensors for 3D motion data
- Quick Shift System (QSS)
- YZR-M1 MotoGP style carbon bodywork
- Communication Control Unit with wireless remapping
- 998cc 200PS crossplane 4-cylinder engine
- Exclusive Yamaha Racing Experience for R1M owners
- Öhlins Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS)
- Short wheelbase aluminium Deltabox frame
- Magnesium rear frame
- Banking sensitive ABS / Unified Brake System
- Lift Control / Launch Control / Slide Control
Full pricing information
YZF-R1M Silver Blu Carbon£20,199.00
All prices include On-the-Road preparation charges, delivery to dealer, number plates, pre-delivery inspection, petrol and VAT at 20%. Government first registration fee and Vehicle Excise Duty is excluded and will be charged additionally at the prevailing rate.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Yamaha encourage you to ride safely and respect fellow riders and the environment. Images shown depict professional riders performing under controlled conditions. Specifications and appearance of Yamaha products as shown here are subject to change without notice and may vary according to requirements and conditions. For further details, please consult your Yamaha dealer.