R-World is calling
This lightweight supersport gets a whole new MotoGP®-inspired look that makes it the most radical 300 on the street or track. Its sleek new bodywork echoes Yamaha’s YZR-M1 MotoGP® machine – and the aggressive new dual LED headlights underline its pure R-series DNA.
New high-specification 37mm inverted front forks give you enhanced suspension feel and feedback – while its lower fuel tank and revised handlebar position improve rider ergonomics to give you greater comfort and control. Answer the call, and enter R-World.
At a glance
- Aggressive new YZF-R1 style front fairing & screen
- Radical new YZR-M1 MotoGP®-inspired looks
- Lightweight A2-licence rider supersport bike
- High revving 321cc engine for thrilling power
- New YZF-R1 inspired dual LED headlights
- Slim and light chassis with agile, sporty handling
- Lower fuel tank and revised handlebar position
- New 37mm KYB inverted front forks
- Lightweight wheels and supersport tyres
- Powerful braking system with ABS
- New digital LCD multi-function instruments
- Balanced 50/50 weight distribution
Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Yamaha encourage you to ride safely and respect fellow riders and the environment. Images shown depict professional riders performing under controlled conditions. Specifications and appearance of Yamaha products as shown here are subject to change without notice and may vary according to requirements and conditions. For further details, please consult your Yamaha dealer.