2 strokes. First place.
With explosive engine performance and a lightweight aluminium chassis, the YZ250 attracts a loyal following of riders who grew up with 2-strokes. And it’s also caught the attention of a whole new generation of younger riders who just want to get out there and ride.
The modern factory bike looks and lean image fits the cool bodywork – and with its YZ-F type forks and rear suspension, the YZ250 is ready to win!
At a glance
- 250cc, 2-stroke engine with explosive performance
- lightweight semi-double cradle aluminium chassis
- Instant power with agile handling
- YZ-F type 48mm fork, separate air/oil function
- YZ-F type Monocross rear suspension system
- Sharp bodywork for a lean and modern image
- Fast-action clutch adjuster mechanism
- Wider footrests for increased controllability
- 2-stroke engine technology for easier maintenance
- Easy to adjust 38mm Keihin carburettor
- Torque-boosting YPVS system
- Wide range of genuine accessories available
Full pricing information
YZ250 Racing Blue£7,099.00
All prices include preparation charges, delivery to dealer, pre-delivery inspection, petrol, number plate (where applicable) and VAT at 20%. Where required, Government first registration fee and Vehicle Excise Duty is excluded and will be charged additionally at the prevailing rate.