Tune in to victory.
The all-new engine comes with a lighter cylinder that maximises the winning potential of the high compression head, forged piston and aggressive cam profiles. And the YZ450F’s digital Power Tuner lets you make instant trackside engine mapping adjustments and gain a real advantage in all riding conditions.
Its new aluminium bilateral frame comes with thicker down tubes and thinner main spars for reduced weight and sharper handling – while the industry-leading coil spring-type forks and linkage rear suspension deliver exceptional balance.
At a glance
- Ultra-compact new 450cc engine, power with control
- Lighter and more compact rearward-slanted cylinder
- Yamaha Power Tuner for instant track-side tuning
- Handlebar switch for easily adjustable mapping
- Compact electric starter with ultra-light battery
- Launch Control System for quicker, smoother starts
- Advanced fuel injection system for optimum power
- Angled radiators ensure effective engine cooling
- Robust transmission for positive shifting
- Compact mass-centralised wraparound exhaust
- Lighter aluminium frame, sharper handling
- Slimline body and seat for ultimate ergonomics
- Class-leading front and rear suspension systems
- Lightweight wheels and 270 mm front disc
Yamaha has been building winning motocross bikes for five decades. During this time the MX world has seen the rapid development of new technologies that have transformed the sport. And the YZ450F’s Power Tuner is at the forefront of the digital revolution that is taking motocross to the next level.
Full pricing information
YZ450F Racing Blue£7,799.00
All prices include preparation charges, delivery to dealer, pre-delivery inspection, petrol, number plate (where applicable) and VAT at 20%. Where required, Government first registration fee and Vehicle Excise Duty is excluded and will be charged additionally at the prevailing rate.