For improved power and rev feeling this winning 4-stroke gets a whole range of engine performance upgrades inspired by our Enduro World Championship race bikes. And for class leading handling and cornering characteristics there’s a compact new YZ250F-based aluminium chassis with optimised suspension settings.
New graphics and blue rims give you the genuine factory look. And with Yamaha durability and quality as standard, this bike is the right way to go.
At a glance
- Lightweight, compact and agile 250cc, 4-stroke
- Reverse cylinder head
- Potent fuel injected engine
- Compact aluminium chassis
- Enduro clutch with wide ratio 6-speed transmission
- Switch-free electric starter
- Optional plug in Power Tuner for easy tuning
- Outstanding suspension performance
- Top mounted, quickly removable air filter
- Centrally located 7.5-litre fuel tank
- Mass centralisation for quick directional changes
- 18-inch rear wheel, Metzeler 6 Days Extreme tyres
In the Enduro World Championship the WR250F has proved beyond doubt that Yamaha’s innovative technology makes a real difference.
Full pricing information
WR250F Racing Blue£7,199.00
All prices include preparation charges, delivery to dealer, pre-delivery inspection, petrol, number plate (where applicable) and VAT at 20%. Where required, Government first registration fee and Vehicle Excise Duty is excluded and will be charged additionally at the prevailing rate.