Tune. Race. Win.
As soon as the gate drops you can feel the YZ250F’s new engine with its stronger low to mid-range performance thanks to the revised exhaust camshaft, lighter piston and longer con rod – while an all-new cylinder head with an improved intake design gives a harder-hitting top end. And by using your smartphone with the Power Tuner app you can select the ideal power profile for optimum race performance in all conditions.
The latest chassis feels sharper and lighter than ever thanks to the refined rigidity of the aluminium beam frame which features all-new flex characteristics, and revised suspension settings – giving you the ultimate combination of precise cornering performance and handling stability. And the new generation Icon Blue body with coordinated front and side plates gives a radical and fresh look. Tune. Race. Win.
At a glance
- New higher-performance 250cc 4-stroke engine
- New-shape exhaust camshaft for improved engine feeling
- Shorter high-efficiency intake system
- New higher-capacity muffler
- Stronger clutch and refined transmission
- Refined aluminium bilateral beam frame
- Spring-type front forks with more progressive damping
- Monocross rear suspension with optimized settings
- Relocated handlebar position for increased controllability
- Lighter and more powerful brakes
- Yamaha Power Tuner app
- Handlebar-mounted 2-mode mapping switch
- New Icon Blue body with colour coordinated plates
The 2021 YZ250F gets an all-new high-tech engine featuring a redesigned exhaust camshaft for stronger low to mid-speed power – as well as a new high efficiency intake and muffler for a harder-hitting top end. And to handle the increased performance there’s a tougher clutch and slicker-shifting transmission.
Full pricing information
YZ250F Icon Blue£7,699.00
All prices include preparation charges, delivery to dealer, pre-delivery inspection, petrol, number plate (where applicable) and VAT at 20%. Where required, Government first registration fee and Vehicle Excise Duty is excluded and will be charged additionally at the prevailing rate.