Equipped with high-back seats that are designed to accommodate 4 full-size adults, this is one of the most comfortable ways to get out there and explore with your friends. Its compact chassis gives outstanding levels of agility and manoeuvrability - and the powerful 850cc parallel twin cylinder engine produces plenty of torque for easy low speed control in technical terrain.
With a smooth-running Ultramatic transmission and our switchable On-Command drive system with 2WD/4WD/Diff Lock, the Wolverine X4 gives you more confidence and control!
At a glance
- Good load carrying and towing capacity
- New Yamaha 4-seat Side By Side
- High levels of capability, comfort and confidence
- Designed to accommodate 4 full-size adults
- Ideal for leisure and light utility use
- Compact and agile chassis, low centre of gravity
- Powerful new 850cc parallel twin cylinder engine
- Confident all-terrain versatility
- Quiet, smooth and comfortable
- Tough, durable and adaptable
- Ideal for new and experienced users
The Wolverine X4's compact short-wheelbase chassis is built to handle technical terrain with total confidence - and the self-leveling rear suspension maintains ground clearance for a smooth ride when fully loaden.
Full pricing information
Wolverine X4 Matt Silver£17,849.00
Prices exclude VAT
The specification and appearance of Yamaha products will be varied from time to time without notice, and those shown here are for illustrative purposes only and are not contractual descriptions of products. Some models are shown with optional accessories. Yamaha Side-by-Side Vehicles are built to operate within their design limits. Safe towable weights, together with maximum carrying capacity are identified in the owner’s manual if applicable. For durability, reliability, but most important of all, operator and passenger safety, under no circumstances should the recommended capacities be exceeded. Our Side-by-Side Vehicles are recommended for use only by riders of 16 years and older.