Functionality, durability and all-terrain ability.
The spacious 3-seat layout and walk-through floor ensure a comfortable and safe drive every time for you and your colleagues. Its double wishbone suspension is ready to take on the most rugged terrain - while the Euro-pallet sized tipping cargo bed can carry loads up to 272kg.
Equipped with our On-Command® drive system with 2WD, 4WD and 4WD with Diff Lock, and powered by a high-torque 686cc engine, the 3-seater Viking could be the best purchase you ever made!
At a glance
- Comfortable and spacious 3-seat layout
- Powerful, high-torque 686cc single-cylinder engine
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Switchable On-Command® drive system
- 2WD, 4WD and 4WD with Diff Lock
- Electronic Power Steering for lighter handling
- Low noise cabin with walk-through floor
- Tipping cargo bed with heavy duty rubber mat
- Front and rear double wishbone suspension
- Easy to operate and well-positioned controls
- Easily accessible engine location
- Robust body design for good damage resistance
When you work hard in a tough outdoors environment you need the best tools. So we've designed the Viking to make your job a bit easier - and more enjoyable.
Full pricing information
Prices exclude VAT
Viking Nimbus Grey£13,249.00
Prices exclude VAT
The specification and appearance of Yamaha products will be varied from time to time without notice, and those shown here are for illustrative purposes only and are not contractual descriptions of products. Some models are shown with optional accessories. Yamaha Side-by-Side Vehicles are built to operate within their design limits. Safe towable weights, together with maximum carrying capacity are identified in the owner’s manual if applicable. For durability, reliability, but most important of all, operator and passenger safety, under no circumstances should the recommended capacities be exceeded. Our Side-by-Side Vehicles are recommended for use only by riders of 16 years and older.