In this remarkable snowmobile, the cutting-edge design of the suspension and track systems, developed over many hundreds of testing hours, is perfectly matched to its innovative, exciting and free-revving power unit, to deliver a genuinely unprecedented mountain climbing and deep snow experience.
Of course, as with any model in the Yamaha line-up, the world knows that equal amounts of care and attention to detail will have been devoted to the precision of the steering, the comfort of the seating and the practical facilities - not to mention luxuries - that play such a key part in the riding experience.
At a glance
- 794cc dual-stage EFI 2-stroke with digital CDI
- Mountain Single Beam rear suspension
- Drop rolled chain case and lightweight tunnel
- Fox® 1.5 Zero QS3 rear shock package with lock-out
- Premium Fox® 1.5 Zero QS3 adjustable front shocks
- 154" Camso® Power Claw track - for power and drive
- Lightweight 36-inch Independent Double Wishbone front suspension
- Mountain-specific lightweight aluminium chassis
- Wide, stable single-keel Yamaha Mountain skis
- Electronic push-button reverse & electric starting
- Adjustable Handlebar & thumb warmers
- Stylish digital gauges with controls on handlebar
Mountain Max LE 154 ES
Being out on the trail or in the powder, for work or play, is one of life's great feelings - creating emotional moments to linger long in the memory - so enjoy our snowmobiles. Each one is designed to deliver world-beating performance, unmatched handling and supreme comfort - with economy and reliability.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.