Your supercharged passport – to Express Cruising
The supercharged SVHO engine, sleek new body shape – and the hull design in lightweight NanoXcel2 – deliver awesome performance with stable, agile handling, helped by our revolutionary RiDE™ control system.
All-electronic control systems with Cruise-Assist, 3-position No-Wake Mode, electronic reverse, TDE (Thrust Directional Enhancement Control) – the feature list just goes on and on.
At a glance
- Supercharged SVHO 1812cc engine with EFI
- Luxurious 2-piece, 3-person Cruiser seat
- Unique 4-step tilt-adjustable steering system
- Electronic Reverse with traction control
- Industry-first colour touch-screen instruments
- Revolutionary RiDE™ system - intuitive control
- Cruise Assist, No Wake mode and electronic trim
- Drive Mode, Low RPM Mode and Security Mode
- New Multi-Mount system for your accessories
- New deep step & dual handles for easy re-boarding
- Footwell drainage system
- Sleek new body and hull design in NanoXcel2
FX CRUISER SVHO
Today's WaveRunner enjoys a world-leading reputation for reliability and all-round performance earned over many years – and we've always led the way by pioneering the development of efficient 4-stroke technology. The result? No other watercraft even comes close.
All information in this brochure is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. We should all exercise POWER WITH RESPONSIBILITY and help preserve the great sporting opportunities and enjoyment we all derive from our involvement with personal watercraft. You must recognise too, that your Yamaha WaveRunner is actually a boat, so please learn and follow all the rules of the sea and waterways, take professional instruction where possible, and obey local rules and regulations, which may differ greatly from area to area. The photographs featured show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of any of these images. Read all instruction materials carefully before setting out and ALWAYS wear recommended protective clothing and a life preserver or lifejacket when boating. NEVER DRINK AND RIDE.