A new design to supercharge all your adventures
The supercharged SVHO engine and lightweight NanoXcel2 hull and body are a perfect double act - impressive power coupled with stable, agile handling and a comfortable ride.
It's cutting-edge technology and innovation all the way in this feature-packed new design, with our revolutionary and intuitive RiDE control system, electronic Trim and Reverse, Cruise-Assist and security mode.
At a glance
- Cruise Assist, No Wake mode and electronic trim
- Unique 4-step tilt-adjustable steering system
- Electronic Reverse with traction control
- Revolutionary RiDE™ system - intuitive control
- Industry-first colour touch-screen instruments
- Drive Mode, Low RPM Mode and Security Mode
- New Multi-Mount system for your accessories
- New deep step & dual handles for easy re-boarding
- Footwell drainage system
- Supercharged SVHO 1812cc engine with EFI
- Sleek new body and hull design in NanoXcel2
Today's WaveRunner enjoys a world-leading reputation for reliability and all-round performance earned over many years – and we've always led the way with our pioneering development of efficient 4-stroke technology. The result? No other watercraft comes close.
Full pricing information
FX SVHO Pure White£16,799.00
Prices includes VAT at 20%. Trailer and on the water charges are excluded.
All information in this brochure is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. We should all exercise POWER WITH RESPONSIBILITY and help preserve the great sporting opportunities and enjoyment we all derive from our involvement with personal watercraft. You must recognise too, that your Yamaha WaveRunner is actually a boat, so please learn and follow all the rules of the sea and waterways, take professional instruction where possible, and obey local rules and regulations, which may differ greatly from area to area. The photographs featured show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of any of these images. Read all instruction materials carefully before setting out and ALWAYS wear recommended protective clothing and a life preserver or lifejacket when boating. NEVER DRINK AND RIDE.