Your supercharged passport - to Express Cruising
The supercharged Super Vortex High Output engine and our latest lightweight NanoXcel®2 hull deliver awesome performance and economy with stable, agile handling - helped by our revolutionary RiDE control system, another industry-first on this model.
Electronic throttle control with Cruise-Assist and No-Wake Mode, Reverse with Traction Control, Electronic Trim - the list just goes on and on - and on.
At a glance
- Industry-first remote security with Low-RPM Mode™
- Luxurious 2-piece, 3-person Cruiser seat
- Electronic compass/fuel/air/water temp displays
- Cruise Assist, No Wake mode and electronic trim
- Spacious storage and watertight compartments
- Supercharged SVHO 1812cc engine with EFI
- Electronic Reverse with traction control
- Unique 4-step tilt-adjustable steering system
- Revolutionary RiDE system for intuitive control
- Pull-up cleats, stern step & twin re-board handles
- Super-light, super-strong NanoXcel2® hull
- Clear meters for F-N-R, RiDE® and electronic trim
Today's WaveRunner enjoys a world-leading reputation for reliability and all-round performance earned over many years – and we've always led the way with our pioneering development of efficient 4-stroke technology. The result? No other watercraft comes close.
All information in this brochure is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. We should all exercise POWER WITH RESPONSIBILITY and help preserve the great sporting opportunities and enjoyment we all derive from our involvement with personal watercraft. You must recognise too, that your Yamaha WaveRunner is actually a boat, so please learn and follow all the rules of the sea and waterways, take professional instruction where possible, and obey local rules and regulations, which may differ greatly from area to area. The photographs featured show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of any of these images. Read all instruction materials carefully before setting out and ALWAYS wear recommended protective clothing and a life preserver or lifejacket when boating. NEVER DRINK AND RIDE.