EX Deluxe - the best is rarely this affordable
The EX Series has been designed with all the reliability and technical innovation for which Yamaha WaveRunners are legendary, but with a rare no-frills approach that delivers unprecedented affordability. So this Deluxe model, at the top of our EX line-up, is a really feature and value-packed machine!
High on the list of its many advantages is our revolutionary Ride® technology, a simple-to-use and intuitive control system which has already transformed the riding habits of the watercraft world on our top models.
At a glance
- Large 50-L fuel capacity - so the fun lasts longer
- Glove Box, plus in-bow and under-seat storage
- Revolutionary Ride® system - intuitive control
- Powerful Yamaha TR-1 engine - 3-cyl 1049 cc
- Convenient and comfortable re-boarding handle
- Non-slip mats - comfortable for the feet
- Tough, light hull design - HyperFlow jet pump
- Strong tow hook for towable toys, skiing or wakeboarding
- Speedo, Tacho and Fuel level and Hours Run
- Clear and informative multi-function LED meters
- Stylish colours and attractive modern graphics
- Precision-sewn 2-colour seat - 3 people in comfort
Today's WaveRunner enjoys a world-leading reputation for reliability and all-round performance earned over many years – and we've always led the way with our pioneering development of efficient 4-stroke technology. The result? No other watercraft comes close.
All information in this brochure is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. We should all exercise POWER WITH RESPONSIBILITY and help preserve the great sporting opportunities and enjoyment we all derive from our involvement with personal watercraft. You must recognise too, that your Yamaha WaveRunner is actually a boat, so please learn and follow all the rules of the sea and waterways, take professional instruction where possible, and obey local rules and regulations, which may differ greatly from area to area. The photographs featured show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of any of these images. Read all instruction materials carefully before setting out and ALWAYS wear recommended protective clothing and a life preserver or lifejacket when boating. NEVER DRINK AND RIDE.