Meet yet another affordable Yamaha - the EX Sport.
The EX Series models have been designed with all the reliability and technical innovation for which Yamaha WaveRunners are legendary, but with a rare no-frills approach that delivers remarkable affordability. For water sports, this EX Sport is certainly the one to choose.
It has our famously smooth, reliable, economical power, plus everything needed to get you on the water in style - clear informative instrumentation, mechanical reverse, dual mirrors, re-boarding step and handle, a tow hook and generous storage
At a glance
- Large 50-L fuel capacity - so the fun lasts longer
- Glove Box, plus in-bow and under-seat storage
- Strong tow hook for skiing, wakeboarding and towable toys
- Dual mirrors, re-boarding step and handle
- Non-slip mats - comfortable for the feet
- Speedo, Tacho and Fuel level and Hours Run
- Mechanical Reverse for easy manoeuvrability
- Clear and informative multi-function LED meters
- Stylish colours and attractive modern graphics
- New Yamaha TR-1 engine - powerful 3-cyl 1049cc
- Compact, high-pressure HyperFlow jet pump
- Comfortable seating for up to 3 people
Today's WaveRunner enjoys a world-leading reputation for reliability and all-round performance earned over many years – and we've always led the way with our pioneering development of efficient 4-stroke technology. The result? No other watercraft comes close.
All information in this brochure is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. We should all exercise POWER WITH RESPONSIBILITY and help preserve the great sporting opportunities and enjoyment we all derive from our involvement with personal watercraft. You must recognise too, that your Yamaha WaveRunner is actually a boat, so please learn and follow all the rules of the sea and waterways, take professional instruction where possible, and obey local rules and regulations, which may differ greatly from area to area. The photographs featured show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of any of these images. Read all instruction materials carefully before setting out and ALWAYS wear recommended protective clothing and a life preserver or lifejacket when boating. NEVER DRINK AND RIDE.