Amazing power. Great features. The VX Cruiser HO.
While many individual technical and practical features have played their part in making the VX models our most sought-after watercraft, it is their all-round versatility that has gained them such a loyal following.
Put simply, the VX Cruiser HO is the premium watercraft in this sector - and the only one that can deliver such a highly capable and luxurious on-water cruising experience with such affordability.
At a glance
- Electronic Cruise Assist and No-Wake mode systems
- Tow hook and deep, soft-touch re-boarding step
- High pressure HyperFlow jet pump
- Extended re-mount platform with Hydro-Turf mats
- Powerful High Output 1812cc 4-cylinder engine
- Ultra-comfortable 2-tone Cruiser seat for 3
- Security with Low-RPM mode and remote control
- Electronic Reverse with traction control
- Adventurous styling, colours and graphics
- Light yet ultra-strong NanoXcel® hull and deck
- Revolutionary RiDE system for intuitive control
- Large integral mirrors & multi-function LCD meters
VX Cruiser® HO
Today's WaveRunner enjoys a world-leading reputation for reliability and all-round performance earned over many years – and we've always led the way with our pioneering development of efficient 4-stroke technology. The result? No other watercraft comes close.
All information in this brochure is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. We should all exercise POWER WITH RESPONSIBILITY and help preserve the great sporting opportunities and enjoyment we all derive from our involvement with personal watercraft. You must recognise too, that your Yamaha WaveRunner is actually a boat, so please learn and follow all the rules of the sea and waterways, take professional instruction where possible, and obey local rules and regulations, which may differ greatly from area to area. The photographs featured show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of any of these images. Read all instruction materials carefully before setting out and ALWAYS wear recommended protective clothing and a life preserver or lifejacket when boating. NEVER DRINK AND RIDE.