Conquering the water just got even easier…
But now there's even more – a new race-designed top-loader intake grate and ride plate which combine to further improve handling, cornering and rough water hook-up.
Explore too, its other exciting features normally found only on premium models. Like the new NanoXcel2 hull and deck and our revolutionary RiDE control system. A true breakthrough, it's totally intuitive – and immediately gives confidence to every rider.
At a glance
- High Output 1812cc, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
- NanoXcel2® hull - super-strong & super-light
- Revolutionary RiDE system for intuitive control
- Extended re-mount platform with Hydro-Turf mats
- Security with Low-RPM mode and remote control
- Tow hook and deep, soft-touch re-boarding step
- Large integral mirrors & multi-function LCD meters
- Wide hull shape delivers great all-round stability
- Electric trim and Reverse with traction control
- Racing-inspired 2-piece 2-tone sports seat
- Very convenient pull-up cleats for easy mooring
- New race-designed top-loader intake and ride plate
Today's WaveRunner enjoys a world-leading reputation for reliability and all-round performance earned over many years – and we've always led the way with our pioneering development of efficient 4-stroke technology. The result? No other watercraft comes close.
Full pricing information
VXR Torch Red Metallic£12,799.00
Prices includes VAT at 20%. Trailer and on the water charges are excluded.
All information in this brochure is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. We should all exercise POWER WITH RESPONSIBILITY and help preserve the great sporting opportunities and enjoyment we all derive from our involvement with personal watercraft. You must recognise too, that your Yamaha WaveRunner is actually a boat, so please learn and follow all the rules of the sea and waterways, take professional instruction where possible, and obey local rules and regulations, which may differ greatly from area to area. The photographs featured show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of any of these images. Read all instruction materials carefully before setting out and ALWAYS wear recommended protective clothing and a life preserver or lifejacket when boating. NEVER DRINK AND RIDE.