GP1800R SVHOThe impressive racing-inspired GP1800R SVHO goes beyond the definition of extreme thanks to its supercharged, ultra-powerful four-cylinder 1.8-litre SVHO engine. Its lightweight hull and slim design together with cornering precision make this a pure adrenaline machine ready to cut the waves like no other.
“Extreme” is not enough.
As the flagship of the GP family, the GP1800R SVHO is a class-leading model thanks to an array of engineering innovations that make riding it an instant power blast. It also inherits the signature Yamaha features, such as the new lightweight NanoXcel2 hull and deck, and our revolutionary RiDE control system.
Our attention to detail goes even further: a race-designed, top-loader intake grate, a ride plate with improved handling, cornering and rough water hook-up, lower centre of gravity, new ergonomic seating and handlebar designs – and all deliver superb control.
At a glance
- NanoXcel2® hull - super-strong & super-light
- Race-inspired pump, impeller and intake grate
- Auto-Trim function with Launch and Cornering control
- Lower, more central C of G – faster cornering
- New narrower seat and handlebars – more control
- Supercharged SVHO 1.8L, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve engine
- Revolutionary RiDE system for intuitive control
- New easy-access multi-function 4.3” colour display
- Electric trim and Reverse with traction control
- Twin multi-mount connection points (for nav or camera)
- Tow hook and deep, soft-touch re-boarding step
- Extended re-mount platform with Hydro-Turf mats
The impressive racing-inspired GP1800R SVHO cuts the waves like no other thanks to its supercharged, ultra-powerful four-cylinder SVHO engine. The lightweight hull and slim design, together with cornering-precision, make this a pure adrenaline machine that redefines “extreme”.