The awesome GP1800 - enjoy REAL high-performance.
It's the answer to every performance enthusiast's prayer - an incredible-looking, super-smooth, super-powerful machine with a strong, agile hull and the ability to respond to the rider's every command precisely, predictably - and in an instant.
When such a machine includes the latest technical and electronic innovations - often unique and exclusive to yamaha - and proudly carries that famous name, you know you're in the presence of a legend. Meet it.
At a glance
- Large integral mirrors and strong ski towing eye
- Revolutionary RiDE® system w/Reverse Traction Control
- Industry-first remote security with Low-RPM Mode™
- NanoXcel2® hull - super-strong & super-light
- Smart metallic paint colours and stylish graphics
- Hydro-Turf mats and soft-touch re-boarding step
- Glove box, under-seat and bow storage space
- 160mm pump
- Fast electronic trim
- Supercharged SVHO 1812cc engine with EFI
- Textured multi-tone race-style step-up seat
- Clear meters for F-N-R, RiDE® and electronic trim
Today's WaveRunner enjoys a world-leading reputation for reliability and all-round performance earned over many years – and we've always led the way with our pioneering development of efficient 4-stroke technology. The result? No other watercraft comes close.
All information in this brochure is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. We should all exercise POWER WITH RESPONSIBILITY and help preserve the great sporting opportunities and enjoyment we all derive from our involvement with personal watercraft. You must recognise too, that your Yamaha WaveRunner is actually a boat, so please learn and follow all the rules of the sea and waterways, take professional instruction where possible, and obey local rules and regulations, which may differ greatly from area to area. The photographs featured show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of any of these images. Read all instruction materials carefully before setting out and ALWAYS wear recommended protective clothing and a life preserver or lifejacket when boating. NEVER DRINK AND RIDE.