Race-developed, but beginner-friendly motocross.
For impressive and powerful performance that younger riders will enjoy, the 125 cc air-cooled, 4-stroke single-cylinder engine is rugged and easy to maintain.
With 180 mm suspension travel at the front and 168 mm at the rear, the TT-R125LW/E can take on tough terrain, and like all the TT-R models, from 50cc to 125cc, Yamaha quality and reliability come as standard.
Με μια ματιά
- Electric start on the TT-R125LW/E
- Stylish racing-blue motocross-style bodywork
- Long-travel front and rear suspension
- Perfect for teenagers looking for off-road fun
- Manual 5-speed gearbox
- Top-of-the-range 125cc 4-stroke off-road fun bike
See the smile on your child's face after they've been riding their TT-R junior bike and you'll know that you made the right decision investing in a Yamaha.