The large 2.8 inch color dot matrix display provides clear read-outs and control of the connectivity functions. Several display screens are available for different modes. A newly-designed ergonomic remote switch improves ease of operation. By connecting your smartphone with the display you can enjoy extended features via the app. Display C takes enjoyment of your riding lifestyle to a new level.
The large 2.8 inch color dot matrix display
- Drive unit: Features Interchangeability with All Units Following the 2019 Model Year
- Display size: 2.8inch TFT Full color
- Power supply: USB power supply (1 A)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® Low Energy Technology
- Functionality (Always on): Speed / Battery capacity / Battery capacity (%) / Assist mode / Assist power meter / Clock
- Functionality (Selectable*): Average bicycle speed / Maximum bicycle speed / Trip meter / Odometer / Range / Cadence / Calorie Consumption / Navigation: Turn by Turn** / Fitness** / Compass**
* Of the selectable items, infrequently-used functions can be hidden.
** Bluetooth Low Energy Technology connection is necessary
A large color dot matrix display is used to show information including the battery capacity, riding speed, and time, so that the rider can check all the details at a glance.
4 modes available:
- EXPW mode
- HIGH mode
- ECO mode
- +ECO mode
Apps for enhanced functionality
To further enhance your riding lifestyle, the Display C can show additional information by communicating with specific applications. After downloading the app to your smartphone, and going through a simple set-up process, you can enjoy features including ride management, fitness tracking and map-based navigation.
Turn by Turn Navigation Different Routing Offline Navigation.
Availaible on the App Store and Google Play.
- Wellfit e-kit connection
Target Setting of Output Activity Tracking Compass.
Available on Google Play.