A force of nature.
Yamaha’s industry-leading Ultramatic® transmission automatically selects the optimum gearing for all types of terrain, while the natural all-wheel engine braking gives huge confidence in downhill descents – and the On-Command® drive system allows you to switch seamlessly between 2WD, 4WD and Diff Lock at the push of a button.
Electronic Power Steering gives a natural feedback for enhanced comfort and control – and with its 4-wheel disc brake system and adjustable independent suspension, the super-tough Grizzly 700 EPS SE (Special Edition) is ready to take on the most challenging terrain. Discover this true force of nature.
At a glance
- Powerful 686cc SOHC 4-stroke engine
- Aggressively styled and compact bodywork
- Yamaha Ultramatic® CVT automatic transmission
- Yamaha On-Command® 2WD, 4WD, 4WD with Diff Lock
- Independent long-travel adjustable suspension
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering
- Large multi-function instrument display
- Maxxis Zilla 27-inch tyres, 27x10 front & rear on 14" Alu wheels
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
- LED headlights and powerful central work light
- Total 140kg carrying capacity on strong front and rear cargo racks
- 600kg towing capacity and powerful front-mounted winch
- T-category homologation options are offered by Yamaha; verify details with your local Dealer.
Grizzly 700 EPS SE
Every Yamaha ATV is designed to handle the most challenging off-road terrain, and the class-leading Grizzly 700 comes with one of the widest ranges of sophisticated user-friendly technologies to make off-road exploration more fun, more relaxing – and even more rewarding.