The beauty of work.
Powered by Yamaha’s well proven, high torque MK II 686cc engine and featuring a compact chassis with a plush seat for day-long riding comfort, this extraordinary worker can carry a 140kg payload plus rider - and tow up to 600kg.
The smooth-running Ultramatic® CVT transmission and 2WD/4WD system with Diff Lock make this ATV ideal for towing and the Yamaha EPS (Electric Power Steering) makes every working day that little bit easier.
At a glance
- Best value for money utility ATV
- Powerful 686cc SOHC 4-stroke high-torque engine
- Yamaha Ultramatic® CVT automatic transmission
- On-Command® 2WD/4WD with Diff Lock
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Total 140kg front and rear rack carrying capacity
- 600kg towing capacity and front-mounted winch
- Front discs and sealed wet rear brake
- Independent long-travel suspension
- Maxxis 25-inch tyres, 25x8x12 front; 25x10x12 rear, Alu wheels
- Digital instruments and storage
- Central halogen work light
- T-category homologation options are offered by Yamaha; verify details with your local Dealer.
Kodiak 700 EPS SE
Yamaha Utility ATVs are built with one goal in mind: to ease your workload in tough outdoor environments.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.