A force of nature
Yamaha’s industry-leading Ultramatic® transmission automatically selects the optimum gearing for all types of terrain, while the natural all-wheel engine braking gives confident downhill descents – and the On-Command® drive system allows you to switch seamlessly between 2WD, 4WD and Diff Lock at the push of a button.
Electronic Power Steering gives a natural feedback for enhanced comfort and control – and with its 4-wheel disc brake system and adjustable independent suspension, the Grizzly 700 EPS is ready to take on the most challenging terrain.
At a glance
- Powerful 686cc SOHC 4-stroke engine
- Aggressively styled and compact bodywork
- Yamaha Ultramatic® CVT automatic transmission
- Yamaha On-Command® 2WD, 4WD, 4WD with Diff Lock
- Independent long-travel adjustable suspension
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering
- Large multifunctional display meter
- Maxxis 26-inch tyres, 26x8x12 front; 26x10x12 rear
- Four wheel hydraulic disc brakes
- LED headlights; central work light
- Total 140kg front and rear rack carrying capacity
- 600kg towing capacity and front-mounted winch
Grizzly 700 EPS
Every Yamaha ATV is designed to handle the most challenging off road terrain, and the class-leading Grizzly 700 EPS comes with one of the widest ranges of sophisticated user-friendly technologies that make off road exploration easier and more rewarding.