The essential ATV - pure and simple
Two-wheel drive keeps weight to a minimum, bringing even more to the Grizzly 350 - responsive and nimble handling across terrain, plus low running costs. Immensely capable, the 350 2WD can transport a combined load of up to 120 kg on its front and rear cargo racks - just as much as 4WD models.
Add double A-arm front suspension to the Grizzly 350's great handling and lightweight chassis, and you'll quickly appreciate the appeal of 2WD for the vast majority of riding duties.
At a glance
- 348cc oil/air-cooled single cylinder engine
- Lightweight chassis
- Fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission
- Double A-Arm front suspension
- Hydraulic double-disc front brakes
- Push-button electric start
- Ergonomic design for rider comfort
- Fully-sealed under-seat drive case keeps water out
- Low running costs
- Reliable, low-maintenance shaft drive
Grizzly 350 2WD
Functionality, flexibility, durability and massive capability springing from a rock-solid platform of engineering excellence: these are the elements that give a Yamaha Utility ATV its authenticity.