Never get left short. A High-output alternator ensures that power is always available to start the engine – even after prolonged periods of idling or when you've been running at low revs and using numerous accessories.
Start your outboard engine as easily as starting a car – even from cold. Exclusive to Yamaha, the PrimeStart™ system ensure that the engine fires first time, every time you engage either the Electric or Manual Start.
You'll find the F15 very easy to control and comfortable to drive, thanks to its many features - from the front-mounted shift lever and single-lever steering friction adjuster to the light-load recoil starter. A built-in handle on the steering bracket and resting pads on the rear, make for convenient handling and portability too.
Fresh Water Flushing system
An easy-access, front-mounted connector allows you to easily flush salt and dirt from the waterways without having to run the engine: just connect a hose and you're ready to go. This is a very efficient way to reduce corrosion and extend the life of your outboard.
With this kind of power, a false start can be an uncomfortable experience. But Yamaha's 'Start-in-gear' protection eradicates the worry. On Manual Start models, the starter is locked when any gear other than Neutral is engaged. On Electric Start versions, the power supply to the starter motor is isolated until Neutral is selected.
Technical SpecificationsDownload Factsheet
- Engine type
- 362 cm³
- No. of cylinders/Configuration
- 2/In-line, SOHC
- Bore x stroke
- 63.0 mm x 58.1 mm
- Prop shaft output at mid range
- 11.0 / 5,500 rpm
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5,000 - 6,000 rpm
- Lubrication system
- Wet sump
- Fuel Induction System
- Ignition / advance system
- Starter system
- Electric (E, EH, EP), Manual (MH) with prime start™
- Gear ratio
- 2.08 (27:13)
- Transom height
- Weight with propeller
- F15CMHS: 51.0kg,F15CMHL: 53.0kg,F15CES: 52.0kg,F15CEL: 54.0kg,F15CEHL: 56.0kg,F15CEPL: 60.0kg
- Fuel tank capacity
- separate, 25litres
- Oil pan capacity
- Weight without propeller
- Tiller handle (MH, EH), Remote control (E, EP)
- Trim & Tilt method
- Power Tilt (EP), Manual (MH, EH, E)
- Light coil / Alternator Output
- 12V -10Awith rectifier/regulator**
- The kW data in this sheet is based on the ICOMIA 28 standard, measured at the prop shaft
Electric-Drive Technical specs
Hydra-Drive engine specifications