2 strokes. First place.
With explosive engine performance and a lightweight aluminium chassis, the YZ250 attracts a loyal following of riders who grew up with 2-strokes. And it’s also caught the attention of a whole new generation of younger riders who just want to get out there and ride.
The modern factory bike looks and lean image fits the cool bodywork – and with its YZ-F type forks and rear suspension, the YZ250 is ready to win!
At a glance
- 250cc 2-stroke engine with explosive performance
- Lightweight semi-double cradle aluminium chassis
- Instant power with agile handling
- YZ-F type 48mm fork, separate air/oil function
- YZ-F type Monocross rear suspension system
- Sharp bodywork for a lean and modern image
- Fast-action clutch adjuster mechanism
- Wide footrests for perfect controllability
- 2-stroke engine technology for easier maintenance
- Easy to adjust 38mm Keihin carburettor
- Torque-boosting YPVS system
- Wide range of genuine accessories available
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.