Small package - big fun!
For easy steering and high levels of rider comfort this great-looking youth bike features long-travel front forks and monocross rear suspension – while the 14-inch front wheel and 12-inch rear wheel feature durable and wide knobbly tyres to handle off road terrain.
New and experienced off-road riders will love the smooth and strong performance of the quiet-running 110cc 4-stroke engine – and with its automatic clutch, the 4-speed gearbox is very easy to use. Key-type ignition gives added security, and low maintenance features make the TT-R110 so much fun to ride – and easy to own.
At a glance
- Reliable and punchy 110cc 4-stroke fun bike
- For new riders and kids moving up from the TT-R50E
- Easy-to-use, semi-automatic 4-speed gearbox and electric starter
- Motocross-style Icon Blue bodywork
- Key-type main switch for added parental control
- Long-travel off-road type suspension systems
- High-level exhaust fitted with a heat shield
- Front and rear drum brakes for reliable stopping power
- Fun to ride – easy to own
Whichever Yamaha fun bike you choose, you can be sure that it has been built to the same high quality and safety standards as all of the company’s 2-wheel products. And like every model in the kids’ bike line, the TT-R110 is designed to be simple to use, fun to ride and easy to maintain.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the selected Yamaha model.
No additional parts are required.