Where R/World Meets Yours
The lively 689cc CP2 engine with A&S clutch provides torque-rich acceleration for a truly exciting riding experience on the track and road. The super narrow and aerodynamic bodywork features an aggressive twin-eye face with a powerful central LED headlight – and the sharp tail and deeply sculpted tank are shaped by pure R-Series DNA. The R7’s high specification brakes and suspension give optimum controllability when cornering and braking.
The frontal area of the R7 is the smallest of the R-Series models, and ensures the highest levels of aerodynamic efficiency – while clip-on handlebars, rear sets and a bump-stop seat give you an adaptable and sporty riding position. This outstanding next generation Supersport makes R/World a reality for thrill-seeking riders like you – whether you’re riding on the track or out on the road.
At a glance
- High-torque 689cc CP2 engine
- Athletic design with R-Series DNA
- Aerodynamic cowling and twin-eye face
- A&S clutch for increased controllability
- Lightweight frame fine-tune for chassis rigidity
- Adjustable link-type rear shock
- Fully-adjustable inverted 41mm front forks
- Sports, tucked-in riding position gives optimum agility
- Radial-mount front brake calipers
- Lightweight 10-spoke wheels
- Optional Quick Shift System for seamless upshifts
- Next generation colours
- Pure R-Series style
R-Series from Yamaha is evolving. While the flagships R1M, R1 and World Supersport Championship winning R6 RACE continue to dominate the top end of the category, the R7 is specifically aimed at riders who want pure Supersport design with exciting real-world performance at an accessible price.