2 Strokes. First place.
If you’ve been around dirt bikes for a while you’ll know that the YZ250 has a pretty impressive track record. Over the years this thoroughbred race bike has won just about everything worth winning in motocross and supercross. And some of the sport’s greatest riders have made their name on this legendary 2-stroke.
The chassis is one of the lightest and sweetest handling set ups you’ll ever ride. Its aluminium frame gives a superb balance of rigidity and strength – and the industry-leading suspension package features 48mm spring-type front forks with speed sensitive damping and a link-type monocross rear end. As soon as you kick start the high performance engine into life you’ll experience its manic exhaust sound combined with the evocative smell of a 2-stroke exhaust. With the adrenaline flowing and your pulse racing, you’ll be ready to unleash its explosive performance and head straight for the VictorYZone!
At a glance
- 250cc 2-stroke engine with explosive performance
- Lightweight semi-double cradle aluminum chassis
- Instant power with agile handling
- YZ-F type 48mm fork, separate air/oil function
- YZ-F type Monocross rear suspension system
- Sharp bodywork for a lean and modern image
- Fast-action clutch adjuster mechanism
- Wide footrests for perfect controllability
- 2-stroke engine technology for easier maintenance
- Easy to adjust 38mm Keihin carburetor
- Torque-boosting YPVS system
- Wide range of genuine accessories available
With its explosive engine performance combined with a lightweight aluminium chassis, the YZ250 attracts a loyal crowd of riders who grew up with the unique sounds and smells associated with 2-strokes. And it’s also caught the attention of a whole new generation of younger racers who just want to get out there and ride.