With impressive terrain-handling comes smooth power from our new 999cc engine - and push-button D-mode control with 3 Drive positions - Sport, Trail and Crawl. Add Special Edition paint, a factory-fitted Warn winch, colour-matched wheels, aggressive Maxxis Carnage tyres - and you begin to see the picture.
The Wolverine®RMAX™1000 family follows our development philosophy of “Jin-Ki Kanno” – which translates from Japanese as “the true exhilaration of being one with the machine” – bringing you a super-capable off-roader, in which driver and passengers feel confident to master and enjoy the very toughest terrain.
At a glance
- All-new industry-leading 4-seat Yamaha leisure ROV
- A gentle giant - powerful and smooth 999cc twin
- Impressive size but a good ‘fit’ when off-road
- Outstanding interior comfort and control facilities
- Extensive and impressive Special Edition package
- Unique 3-position D-Mode (Drive Mode) control
- Exclusive driveline with Ultramatic® transmission
- Excellent mud and splash protection for occupants
- Fox® QS3 shock package – easy no-tool adjustment
- Premium bumper with 4500 lbs WARN VRX winch
- ‘Stealth’ front design - “Evil Eye” LED marker lights
- Tough and Grippy 29” Maxxis Carnage tyres
Wolverine® RMAX™4 1000 SE
The new Wolverine®RMAX™ 1000 line-up heralds a new generation of adrenaline-charged, 2 and 4-seater SxS models, ready for you to tackle new adventures. It’s an advance made possible by our unique heritage in competition - and by the world-renowned engineering expertise that is evident from the moment you step aboard.