Smooth and quiet running 48V AC electric motor
The YTF2 is fitted with the latest generation 48V electric motor that delivers smooth and responsive performance with virtually no noise and zero emissions. The high output, low maintenance design makes this reliable 2 seat utility vehicle a valued addition to every workforce.
Utility dump bed
With a 535 litre, 363kg payload capacity, pneumatic-assist tilting, fold & lock tailgate, and roto-molded linear polyethylene construction, the dump bed is where the hard work gets done.
Light and strong HybriCore™ chassis
The YTF2's HybriCore™chassis has been constructed using the latest technology, and features a welded automotive ladder-style steel frame that is fitted with a tough and lightweight polypropylene floor, giving a light and strong structure.
We use an automotive-style, coil-over-shock strut suspension that minimises roll and delivers a smooth, comfortable ride. That means extra heavy-duty performance, front and rear.
The extra-thick 8km/h-rated bumper is designed to protect the body and frame, releasing air upon impact. The textured surface minimises scratches and scuffs, and if you need to replace the bumper, simply loosening two bolts does the job.
Headlights and tail lights
If the sun goes down before your work is done, there's no need to worry. The YTF2 comes as standard with sealed, halogen headlights and tail lights to help you find your way back to the barn.
Self-adjusting drum brakes on all four wheels give plenty of smooth and progressive stopping power when you're driving with a full load.
Resilient 2-inch hitch receiver
Designed with versatility in mind, the standard 2-inch hitch receiver accommodates a wide variety of pull-behind accessories.
Technical SpecificationsDownload Factsheet
Power supply/Drive train
- Output rating
- 5.0 kW
- 48 Volt high-efficiency
- Mechanical, 2 rear wheel
- Eight 6-volt Trojan T105 Batteries
- Overall length
- 2,922 mm
- Overall width
- 1,243 mm
- Overall height (no sun top)
- Wheel base
- 1,917 mm
- Front wheel tread
- 990 mm
- Rear wheel tread
- 980 mm
- Minimum ground clearance
- 115 mm
- Floor board height
- Automotive style HybriCore™ Chassis, polyester/urethane powder topcoat
- Thermoplastic olefin, 2-part top coat of automotive-grade polyurethane
- Lubricated steering with sealed bearings and greaseless tie-rod ends
- Front suspension
- Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- Rear suspension
- Unit swing arm with coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers
- Self-adjusting, mechanical drum brakes on all 4 wheels
- Seamless, fabric-backed vinyl bonded to pure, virgin foam
- Front & rear 8 km/h energy-absorbing bumpers
- Maximum forward speed
- Maximum reverse speed
- Turning radius
- 3.0 metre
- Cargo bed capacity
- Cargo bed size (LxWxH)
- Cargo bed load height
- Tyre size
- Front: 18.00 x 8.50-8.00 (4-ply rating), Rear: 18.00 x 8.50-8.00 (6-ply rating)
- Dry weight (less batteries)
- Seating capacity
- 2 persons