Featuring race-developed Supersport geometry, the Deltabox chassis is equipped with state-of-the-art 41mm KYB upside-down front forks and link-type rear suspension for super-agile handling. The footrest/seat/handlebar layout gives a sporty riding position for optimum control – and the new 5-inch TFT instruments with smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth® keep you informed, and in touch. And equipped with a powerful central LED headlight and dual LED position lights and M-shaped nose, its aggressive new face oozes pure R-Series DNA.
For strong performance at all speeds the 125cc EURO5 4-stroke engine is equipped with Yamaha’s power-boosting Variable Valve Actuation (VVA) technology – and the traction control system and assist & slipper clutch enhance controllability when you’re accelerating and decelerating. With a premium finish available in a choice of Icon Blue and Tech Black, R125 has everything you need to connect into R/World.
At a glance
- R1-inspired 5-inch TFT instruments
- Smartphone connectivity via CCU with Bluetooth
- New R1-type handlebar crown and switches
- R7-inspired LED headlights and position lights
- Dynamic next generation Yamaha Racing design
- Traction control system
- Torque-rich 125cc EURO5 4-stroke engine with VVA
- High specification suspension
- Deltabox frame and aluminium swingarm
- 292mm floating front disc and 220mm rear disc for outstanding braking performance
- Wide 140-section Michelin Pilot Street rear tyre
- Sporty riding position
The Yamaha R125 is a no-compromise motorcycle that’s built for young riders like you who want to discover the ultimate lightweight Supersport experience. And just like every high-tech performance machine in the legendary R-Series family, this A1-license model is ready to introduce you to an exciting new riding experience without limits.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the selected Yamaha model.
No additional parts are required.