Small package - big fun.
Its radical racing-blue, motocross-style bodywork has been directly inspired by our MXGP-winning YZ race bikes. For easy steering and high levels of rider comfort, this good-looking youth bike features long-travel front and rear suspension.
New and experienced off-road riders will love the smooth and strong performance of the 110cc 4-stroke engine, and the 4-speed semi-automatic gearbox means that there is no clutch lever for riders to worry about.
At a glance
- Motocross-style 110cc 4-stroke fun bike
- For new riders and kids moving up from the TT-R50E
- Easy-to-use, semi-automatic 4-speed gearbox
- Radical racing-blue, motocross-style bodywork
- Key-type main switch for added parental control
- Long-travel off-road type suspension systems
See the smile on your child's face after they've been riding their TT-R junior bike and you'll know that you made the right decision investing in a Yamaha.