Equipped with high-back seats that are designed to accommodate 2 full-size adults, this is one of the most comfortable ways to get out there. Its compact chassis gives outstanding levels of agility and maneuverability - and the powerful 850cc parallel twin cylinder engine produces plenty of torque for easy low speed control in technical terrain.
With a smooth-running Ultramatic transmission and our switchable On-Command drive system with 2WD/4WD/Diff Lock, the Wolverine X2 gives you more confidence and control!
At a glance
- Powerful new 850cc parallel twin cylinder engine
- Confident all-terrain versatility
- Quiet, smooth and comfortable
- Tough, durable and adaptable
- Ideal for new and experienced users
- High levels of capability, comfort and confidence
- Ideal for leisure and light utility use
- Tackle toughest terrain with SE Piggy back shocks
- Compact and agile chassis, low centre of gravity
Wolverine X2 R-Spec SE Alu
The Wolverine X2's compact short-wheelbase chassis is built to handle technical terrain with total confidence. The ground clearance and vehicle geometry combines a planted feeling with ultimate terrain ability